From: Rick  <mailto:ric...@gmail.com> Schaefer
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 5:15 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] General Machine Shop Question

  I need to replace the axle bearings on the rear of my Tacoma.   Gonna
require a Machine shop to do it.     In general, will they expect me to
provide bearings, or will they want to order their own?

  Local shops are already closed (can't ask them what they prefer)  and if I
need to order a set of bearings I'd like to do it tonite or tomorrow so I
can recieve them by monday.   Thanx.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino