  From: harkema...@aol.com
  To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] brakes/fuel gauge

  ok i checked the inside rod at the pedal, and was going to try it in the
other hole, but i could not get it to move into the other hole because it was
hitting on things, i put the whole booster/rod ass'y from the gran prix into
the car.
  i used the booster, spindles, porportioning valve from the gran prix, and got
the discs, calipers,hoses,brgs, master from NAPA for a 69 gran prix with front
discs.
  i did notice that the original master was somwhat more rounded looking than
the one i got from NAPA which is more rectangular and when we measured the
outside length of the original and NAPA master the original one out of the gran
prix is longer than the one we put in, this was just measuring the outside of
the case-- if this matters  ??

  In a message dated 7/13/2010 1:20:24 PM Central Daylight Time,