From: harkema...@aol.com
Sender: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:32:10
To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Car Covers

Not sure where you store your car, but if it is inside like mine, i have
been buying the grey Menards covers, they are like 20.00, and work fine, I
have also bought the Technalon from Cover Craft (beige in color) for some of my
cars, they fit very nice and look nicer sitting there with the tight
fitting cover.  But i have asked Cover Craft what the diffrences are and never
got
any anwser.

Harlan