From: Bob n Cheri <robertb...@msn.com>
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: 10/23/10 12:31
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Lee Hester Spammer

Is there is  some way to get rid of this Lee Hester joker?
I have added him to my junk mail, sent his address to MSN and reported as spam.

To no avail this F**k keeps getting through to my in box.

Easy enough to delete but a pain in the a$$.

Bob Belz

Chevelle Content: Put the Chevelle away for the year, sad day.