  From: Josh Campbell
  Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 6:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Quarter Panel Repair - PREP PATCH PANEL

        What I normally do is hit the backside of a panel with 80, 120, and
finally 220. Blow it off and wipe it with a little prep solvent then spraybomb
the heck out of it, yes grind back about 3 inches and spray weld-through primer
on the backside. Also do the new panel the same, that black sealer primer won't
last forever!! If your haven't noticed I like to try to keep from having to
come back in the future!!!!

        Josh Campbell
        66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisserie, 1st car never part with it)
        66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
        71 Malibu (FOR SALE)

        You should never have a battle of wits with morons ... they'll just
drag you down to their level & beat you with experience.