I am on facebook and yes I have joined that group also.

From: Josh Campbell [mailto:countryroad...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:45 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] facebook

I am I don't have any good pics of my junk up just yet but I'm working on it!!

Josh Campbell

66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisserie, 1st car never part with it)

66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)

71 Malibu (Since I can't sell it in the shape its in I'm making it my daily
driver, although still FOR SALE)

You should never have a battle of wits with morons ... they'll just drag you
down to their level & beat you with experience.