I just picked a number out of the air Larry. I suspect the actual average
wage is a little higher. I did a quick search on the Mercedes plant in
Alabama and see that they have expanded twice, have more than 2,800 full
time employees now and this past fall hired 500 temps to meet the demand. I
am sure when the economy stabilizes many of them will become permanent.  No
one can argue with the fact that more than 3,000 people are willing to work
for what the Mercedes plant pays.  I do know that the Toyota plant in KY
offers wages and benefits that are comparable to what Ford pays in
Louisville.

I am tired of talking about new cars, let's talk about old cars!!!!!  We
have a couple of decent indoor shows coming up in January  in the area.
www.NashvilleAutofest.com  and www.BluegrassAutoExpo.com   Check them out.
Both are two day shows with tons of vendors and a lot of nice cars on
display.  Hope to see you there.

Alex LaRue
LaRue Insurance, Inc.        (800)303-3518   Fax (866)591-7318
P O Box 119

54 Lincoln Square
Hodgenville, KY  42748       ACES  4711

www.LaRueInsurance.net   www.LaRueClassics.com