Should report her for hit and run.... felony in MD

In a message dated 4/27/2011 5:16:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
6...@johnnasta.com writes:

Thanks  guys. My info on them was sketchy. OPGi used to sell them and
claimed that they fit Chevelles. Not sure if they still sell them or
not. Their web site is not well set up (IMO). I will be selling  these
if anyone is interested.

John

p.s. My dipwad  neighbor hit my El Camino today while trying to park
her Rav4 and  broke a tail light. Then she moved to another parking
space to  pretend it wasn't her. Little did she know that the owner of
the car  was standing right across the street with a witness. The
damage to  her car is worse than mine. Some people.

Quoting Dale  <a396...@fidnet.com>:

> I do find #3864680 hood springs (no  leading '0') listed in my Detroit
Iron