Does anyone have a black 1970 chevelle headrest they'd like to sell?  My body
shop at some point (Its been down there 2 years) took my seats out and put
something heavy on one of them and cracked the plastic. I've got one great one
and that one.

Thanks for all the help over the years, my body shop and upholstery shop are
finally finishing my car. The car has been in and out of body shops for 7-8
years waiting fot them to work on it "in their spare time".  It was in the body
shop so long that at times I'd forgotten what it looked like. LOL Since this
was
my first restoration, I've been ripped off before I learned any better,  and
this thing has taken WAAAYYY too long. I'm not sure I'd do it again.

Thanks again

Roger