I went with a new front line and distribution block. The Right Stuff has a
kit. I can send you a photo if you like.

From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Dan Rachlin
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:15 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Dual Master?

I'm just going to use the old single down line to go to the dist block and
then the fronts, and make a new line for the rear and join it to the line I
am taking out of the block. Or do I need a fancy dist block and a prop
valve?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Jim Thompson <jimthompso...@gmail.com>