From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 2:50 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] picture cars

Just throwing this out there. I am looking into making my cars
available for film & television. I have a friend who does this and he
gets $500 per day. If anybody else is interested, let me know and I'll
tell you what I find out. My research would be for the NYC area since
that is where I live. I also work as a grip in film & television, so I
know a little bit about it already.

John Nasta