1a.

An offer for Dream CG meet 4

Posted by: "Sanjay Maharishi" sanjay.mahari...@gmail.com   maharishi66

Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 am (PDT)

this is great news. i hope the organisers will take this offer and allow
bhan sahu ji to install the wooden seats that he mentions. i am
particularly moved when sahu ji says "it is the most holy and pious
job". indeed it is. and it is free compost for the premise owners.
also, thanks shubhranshu for sharing this mail. you have made my day

regards
sanjay

--

Sanjay Maharishi
New Delhi

2a.

Re: Bhojan Tyag Saptah in Ambagarh chouki, Rajnandgaon

Posted by: "op goel" opg...@yahoo.com   opgoel

Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:54 am (PDT)

more than 90% mails in the recent weeks have been on the release of dr sen, can the CG net site be renamed after him? after all he is affecting us so much that instead of talking of development of CG and the common man, we have dr binayak sen all around. will the moderators save us from further onslaught of such mails please?

opgoel