Title: chhattisgarh-net

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: Suggestion for Chhattisgarhi folk artists

Posted by: "savebastar" savebas...@ymail.com   savebastar

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 am (PDT)

The way "Boodha Talaab" (one of the oldest landmark of Raipur) becomes "Vivekanand Sarovar" without any protest from Chhattisgarhi people and now BJP MP Saroj Pandey demanding Raipur Airport to be named again after Swami Vivekanand I wonder for how long Chhattisgarhi folk artists will survive....

I have great respect for Vivekanandji but when the State Goverment can use Bastar everywhere to promote Chhattisgarh then why not name few things after Gundadhur,Debridhur,Rani Swarnakunwar,Pravir Chandra Bahnjdeo etc....

Prabhat

--- In chhattisgarh-n...@yahoogroups.com, aloka aloka <aloka.ranchi@...> wrote:

> ‘जोहार
> साथी
> कैसे है। उम्मीद है आप ठीक होगों।
> मैं कलाकारों के बीच कार्य करने का सोच बनाये है। इस साल मैं कुछ कलाकरों को
> सम्मानित करने का काम किये है। एक संस्था बना कर उस संस्था का नाम सफदर है इस
> साल मैं प्रवीर गुहा �"र खगेन्द्र ठाकूर को बुलाई थी। कार्यक्रम काफी चर्चा में
> रहा।
> मेरे मन में एक विचार है कि मैं आदिवासी �"र दलित क्षेत्र के कलाकारों को लेकर
> संस्कृति सम्मान का काम झारखण्ड, छतीसगढ़, उडीसा विदभ, दंडकारण्य,
> आंध्रप्रदे’ा, मध्यप्रदे’ा, बंगाल का दक्षिण भाग को लेकर काम करने की सोच बन
> रहीं है जिस काम को करने के लिए आप से सहयोग चाहिए। इस काम को पूरा करने के लिए
> आप की सुझाव की अव’यकता है। मै इस काम को करना चाहती हूं।
> इस साल आप एक फाॅक गायक का नाम छतीसगढ़ से प्रस्ताव के रूप् में भेजे दे ताकि
> उसके बारे में हम पूरी जानकारी जमा कर सके।
> अलोका

2.

CM trying to seperate tribals & Naxals

Posted by: "savebastar" savebas...@ymail.com   savebastar

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 am (PDT)

;Statesman News Service
BHUBANESWAR, 24 JULY: Replying to the debate on demand for grants of the home department in the Assembly today, Mr Patnaik said 3000 more tribal youths from Naxal infested areas will be recruited as Special police force. This will be in addition to the existing 2,100 special police personnel.
The move, besides the one for special recruitment drive by the army for which the CM has requested the defence ministry is aimed at preventing tribal youth being inducted by Maoists.
Mr Patnaik said that steps to open at least one ITI in each block to enhance employability of youths, spending at least Rs 2 lakh per district in tribal areas for sports activities and filling up vacant paramedical staff posts in all schedule areas of the state are part of the plans drawn up by his government.
He declared that another 4000 home guards will be engaged with special emphasis on Naxal affected districts. Currently, the state has over 15,700 home guards.
The CM announced a revision of wages and extension of number of days engaged for the home guards. They will get Rs 110 as allowance instead of Rs 90 and the period of engagement has been extended from 222 days to 300 days he informed.
Another initiative to try and counter the Naxals was by withdrawing or dropping of petty cases against tribals. As many as 9000 minor forest offences and 3000 other cases against tribals have been dropped.
While listing out achievements of his government on the police administration front since 2004, the CM said prior to it the government was on road to economic recovery.
The pre-2000 government had left behind a empty exchequer and the state had not funds to recruit, procure weapons or fortify police stations. The police , at that point of time, did not have money for POL, payment of telephone and bills, he saidd.
"It was after the turn around achieved from 2000 to 2004 that the government was able recruit and strength the police force," he said.

http://www.thestatesman.net/page.news.php?clid=9&theme=&usrsess=1&id=262073

Prabhat

3a.

Re: Murderous attack on Shamim Modi

Posted by: "rahul" aaroh...@yahoo.com   aarohini

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 am (PDT)

Shocking. If it really is a contract crime sponsored by mp politicians then it is indeed a serious situation.

Rahul Banerjee
74,Krishnodayanagar,Khandwa naka,Indore,Madhya Pradesh, India-452001
Cell no: +919926791773
webpage: http://rahulbanerjee.notlong.com
blog: http://anar-kali.blogspot.com