This message is forwarded to you by the editors of the Chiapas95
newslists.  To contact the editors or to submit material for posting send
to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:38:01 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mary Ann Tenuto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: En;2nd Phase of Other Campaign to Begin

Originally Published in Spanish by the EZLN
http://enlacezapatista.ezln.org.mx/comision-sexta/665
March 21, 2007

Translation:  Mary Ann Tenuto-Sa'nchez

Communique' of the Indigenous Revolutionary Clandestine Committee-
General Command of the Zapatista National Liberation Army (CCRI-CG EZLN)

Sixth Commission

        The EZLN, through its Sixth Commission, communicates to the
Compa~eras and Compa~eros adherents to the Sixth Declaration and the
Other Campaign, to the Zexta Internazional and to the peoples of
Mexico and of the World, the following:

First. Due to the new offensive against the Zapatista communities,
championed by paramilitaries of PRI and PRD affiliation, who count on
the support of the state (PRD) government and the federal (PAN)
government, the Zapatista leadership has had to make some adjustments
which permit it to continue taking care of our peoples and, at the
same time, fulfilling our commitments in the Other Campaign.
        We will resist, in an organized and civilian way, in front of the
paramilitary attacks.  With the mobilization of our peoples and
calling for solidarity support of the honest people of Mexico and of
the World, we will continue linking our Zapatista struggle for
indigenous rights and culture with other Indian peoples of Mexico and
of the American Continent, and with the struggles that organizations,
groups, collectives, families and individuals of the Other Campaign
maintain in our country.

Second.  Also, in the next days the EZLN's Sixth Commission will
initiate the second stage of its direct participation in the Other
Campaign in Mexico, with a delegation formed by seven comandantas,
seven comandantes and a subcomandante.
        For its participation in this second stage, the EZLN's Sixth
Commission has established a kind of territorial grouping into zones
and regions. Thus, the different delegations of the Sixth Commission
will be distributing themselves through the whole country, throughout
this 2007, to work in a joint manner with the organizations, groups,
collectives, families and individual adherents to the Sixth Declaration.

Third.  Parallel to its territorial distribution, the Sixth
Commission will have a special delegation which will participate
directly in the work which the National Indigenous Congress
compa~eras and compa~eros realize with the Indian peoples of Mexico.
        Also, a delegation from the Sixth Commission will be present in "The
Indian People in Defense of Life, Culture and Nature: below and to
the Left" international camp, in the territory of the Cucapa' Indian
people, in El Mayor community, Baja California, Mexico, in the months
of April and May of this year.

Fourth.  The beginning of this second stage will be March 25, 2007,
and will begin with the concentration of the delegates in the city of
San Cristo'bal de las Casas, Chiapas.  There it will be announced,
together with the NGO adherents to the Other Campaign in Chiapas, an
international campaign of solidarity with Zapatista indigenous
communities and in defense of indigenous autonomy.
        Afterwards it will travel to install the Sixth Commissions's
delegations to the National Indigenous Congress and to the Northern
Zone of Mexico. These delegations will be working with the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
of la Otra in the states of that part of our country until the
beginning of June 2007. In the second half of the year, delegations
will be installed in the Central and Southern Zones of Mexico.

Fifth.  There will also be participation by a Sixth Commission
delegation in the mobilizations which, with the motive of completing
one year of repression against the noble people of Atenco, of the
Peoples Front in Defense of Land and of the Other Campaign, and for
the freedom of our prisoner [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the prisons of Texcoco,
Santiaguito and La Palma, will be realized in different points of the
national and international other geography the days of May 3,4 and 5,
2007.

Sixth.  In spite of the attacks, silence and contempt, the EZLN will
continue forward with the Sixth Declaration of the Lacando'n Jungle,
demanding:

Liberty and Justice for Atenco!

Liberty and Justice for Oaxaca!

 From the mountains of the Mexican southeast.

For the Indigenous Revolutionary Clandestine Committee-General
Command of the Zapatista National Liberation Army.

The EZLN's Sixth Commission.

Subcomandante Insurgente Marcos.

Mexico, March 2007.
---
Chiapas Support Committee
P.O. Box 3421
Oakland, CA  94609
Tel: (510) 654-9587
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.chiapas-support.org
--Apple-Mail-3-961263591

Originally Published in Spanish by the EZLN

http://enlacezapatista.ezln.org.mx/comision-sexta/665
(http://enlacezapatista.ezln.org.mx/comision-sexta/665)

March 21, 2007

Translation:  Mary Ann Tenuto-Sa'nchez

Communique' of the Indigenous Revolutionary Clandestine Committee-General
Command of the Zapatista National Liberation Army (CCRI-CG EZLN)

Sixth Commission

<SPAN class"Apple-tab-span" style"white-space:pre">  </SPAN>The EZLN, through
its Sixth Commission, communicates to the Compa~eras and Compa~eros adherents
to the Sixth Declaration and the Other Campaign, to the Zexta Internazional and
to the peoples of Mexico and of the World, the following:

First. Due to the new offensive against the Zapatista communities, championed
by paramilitaries of PRI and PRD affiliation, who count on the support of the
state (PRD) government and the federal (PAN) government, the Zapatista
leadership has had to make some adjustments which permit it to continue taking
care of our peoples and, at the same time, fulfilling our commitments in the
Other Campaign.

<SPAN class"Apple-tab-span" style"white-space:pre">  </SPAN>We will resist, in
an organized and civilian way, in front of the paramilitary attacks.  With the
mobilization of our peoples and calling for solidarity support of the honest
people of Mexico and of the World, we will continue linking our Zapatista
struggle for indigenous rights and culture with other Indian peoples of Mexico
and of the American Continent, and with the struggles that organizations,
groups, collectives, families and individuals of the Other Campaign maintain in
our country.

Second.  Also, in the next days the EZLN's Sixth Commission will initiate the
second stage of its direct participation in the Other Campaign in Mexico, with
a delegation formed by seven comandantas, seven comandantes and a
subcomandante.

<SPAN class"Apple-tab-span" style"white-space:pre">  </SPAN>For its
participation in this second stage, the EZLN's Sixth Commission has established
a kind of territorial grouping into zones and regions. Thus, the different
delegations of the Sixth Commission will be distributing themselves through the
whole country, throughout this 2007, to work in a joint manner with the
organizations, groups, collectives, families and individual adherents to the
Sixth Declaration.

Third.  Parallel to its territorial distribution, the Sixth Commission will
have a special delegation which will participate directly in the work which the
National Indigenous Congress compa~eras and compa~eros realize with the Indian
peoples of Mexico.

<SPAN class"Apple-tab-span" style"white-space:pre">  </SPAN>Also, a delegation
from the Sixth Commission will be present in "The Indian People in Defense of
Life, Culture and Nature: below and to the Left" international camp, in the
territory of the Cucapa' Indian people, in El Mayor community, Baja California,
Mexico, in the months of April and May of this year.

Fourth.  The beginning of this second stage will be March 25, 2007, and will
begin with the concentration of the delegates in the city of San Cristo'bal de
las Casas, Chiapas.  There it will be announced, together with the NGO
adherents to the Other Campaign in Chiapas, an international campaign of
solidarity with Zapatista indigenous communities and in defense of indigenous
autonomy.

<SPAN class"Apple-tab-span" style"white-space:pre">  </SPAN>Afterwards it will
travel to install the Sixth Commissions's delegations to the National
Indigenous Congress and to the Northern Zone of Mexico. These delegations will
be working with the [EMAIL PROTECTED] of la Otra in the states of that part of
our country until the beginning of June 2007. In the second half of the year,
delegations will be installed in the Central and Southern Zones of Mexico.

Fifth.  There will also be participation by a Sixth Commission delegation in
the mobilizations which, with the motive of completing one year of repression
against the noble people of Atenco, of the Peoples Front in Defense of Land and
of the Other Campaign, and for the freedom of our prisoner [EMAIL PROTECTED] in
the prisons of Texcoco, Santiaguito and La Palma, will be realized in different
points of the national and international other geography the days of May 3,4
and 5, 2007.

Sixth.  In spite of the attacks, silence and contempt, the EZLN will continue
forward with the Sixth Declaration of the Lacando'n Jungle, demanding:

Liberty and Justice for Atenco!

Liberty and Justice for Oaxaca!

>From the mountains of the Mexican southeast.

For the Indigenous Revolutionary Clandestine Committee-General Command of the
Zapatista National Liberation Army.

The EZLN's Sixth Commission.

Subcomandante Insurgente Marcos.

Mexico, March 2007.

Chiapas Support Committee

P.O. Box 3421

Oakland, CA  94609

Tel: (510) 654-9587

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

www.chiapas-support.org

--Apple-Mail-3-961263591--