Hi David,

I like the idea with conditional logic for different environments.
Maybe the easiest way to get there would be to have a tuple that points to a
different section or a different config file.

{development, "development_settings.conf"}, %% on file system

or

{development, DevelopmentSettings} %%(which would be a section within the
boss.config file)

and triggering this by a switch for the compiling process,

./init.sh --env development ; ./init.sh --env production

There is also a pull request on GitHub for simplifying boss.config

Best,
--Kai

Sent from my non-google-device