works like magic

%clients.erl
-module(clients, [Id, Listname, Email, Datablock]).
-compile(export_all).

(rahm@can2nac-laptop)14>
(clients:new(id,"Bill","t...@test.com",[{'1',<<"Field1">>},{two,"two"},{three,3}])):save().

{ok,{clients,"clients-53f75484b3769c0ec200000b","Bill",
             "t...@test.com",
             [{'1',<<"Field1">>},{two,"two"},{three,3}]}}
(rahm@can2nac-laptop)15> boss_db:find("clients-53f75484b3769c0ec200000b").
{clients,"clients-53f75484b3769c0ec200000b",<<"Bill">>,
         <<"t...@test.com">>,
         [{'1',<<"Field1">>},{two,"two"},{three,3}]}

more here http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/proplists.html

pay attention to Keys