Hello Jesse,

I have implemented a token request
with https://github.com/kivra/oauth2_client which is also using restc and
it is ok.
Do you have something in mind about making a payment call with restc. I
just couldnt figured it out how to put variables in correct form to send
REST call.
Trying to implement the call below with CB;

curl -v https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/v1/payments/payment \
  -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
  -H "Authorization: Bearer Access-Token" \
  -d '{
    "intent":"sale",
    "redirect_urls":{
      "return_url":"http://example.com/your_redirect_url.html";,