I have a model, floor, that has 0 to many paintings.  The -has associations
seem not to support 0 to many.  So, what's the recommended approach? I think I
can have a model parameter that is a list that could contain 0 to many painting
id's, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea. What's the best practice here?

Thanks..