Cool! And the commit even shows up with Felix as the author. This
pathes-over-email thing works really nicely :) Never seen it in action like
this before.

So I'm curious, are there no tests for things like this? Might it be a good
idea? Is there an official test-policy for chicken-core anywhere I can read
up on?

(use test)
(test "parameterized scheme-pointer"
      "ABC"
      ((foreign-lambda* c-string (((scheme-pointer unsigned-char) x))
"x[0] = 65; return(x);")
       "xBC"))

K.