I would think that support for Chicken 2 & 3 should be dropped after a
Chicken 5 branch is made.
If anyone desperately needs Chicken 3, would it not be better to migrate
the Chicken 3 stuff to another server?
I had also implicitly assumed that the modularisation changes would help
bring full R7RS support to core.
Is this not the case? What are the goals for a Chicken 5 release?