Still trying to get licences to set up Windows test VMs. VPN already set up to
accomodate remote desktop, once licences are received. Again, if anyone has any
win10/server 2018+ licences that they're not using, please get ahold of me. To
do this properly, I'll need at least 6 licences - and that's assuming we only
want support for 64-bit win10/server 2018 and later.

-elf