On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, felix winkelmann wrote:

[...]
> Q3: What are you missing most desperately from Chicken, or better:
>   if there is one thing that you really want it to have, what would that be?

my wish list.. :)

* Better error-messages/debugging support.  Even using the debug module, I
find it difficult to track down simple mistakes (e.g. typos).
* Interoperability with PLT-Scheme tools (e.g. using DrScheme/MrFlow)
  (I realize this is generally a difficult thing in the Scheme world)
* Better documentation of the compiler/interpreter source code
  (that future generations of chicken users may maintain it after felix decides
to move on)

Also, what is the status of the new FFI stuff?

cheers,
Daniel