On 1/8/06, Sergey Khorev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to (excluding CMake stuff), but I'm very confused by your
> words about lots of work :)
> Support for Windows looks mature enough to not require daily hacking.
> Can you please explain what are those big problems?
>
> Also what will be modus operandi? E.g. shall maintainer just fish out
> Windows-specific tasks from the maillist or you just have got lots of these?

I can apply patches myself, and fix the most glaring bugs. But where I really
need help is with maintaining build issues. That is, testing of mingw,
cygwin and msvc builds. I would also like to have someone to look into
compiling Chicken with Open Watcom.

And providing win32 binaries, of course, once for every major release.

cheers,
felix