Hi!

> Doesn't "-R" ("-repository") solve this problem? This will let you
> specify where the repository is, which determines where docs/examples
> and compiled eggs are copied. "-P" will give the directory for scripts
> and programs, so with both of these options you should be ok.

I am already using -P and -repository in the builds. The -repository
switch IMHO only specifies where the .so files and .scm files with
macros are installed. Even though I am using this switch, it still tries
to install documentation and example files in the wrong place. It would
be good to have a switch like e.g. -E for setting the example files path.
And one for documentation files.

Groetjes,
Peter.