Hi all,

   I have made a stable release of Chicken 3.1.0. It is based on the
3.0.10 development snapshot, and it does _not_ include the changes to
the srfi-69 unit. The changes to srfi-69 are now in the 3.1.1
development snapshot.

The release tarball and binaries can be downloaded from here:

http://chicken.wiki.br/releases/

I will be traveling from March 25 until April 9, inclusive, and I will
not have access to my work email account, but I can be reached via my
Gmail account: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. If there are any questions
or problems with Chicken releases, please let me know.

   -Ivan