Hi again,

Can anyone explain to me how I convert a string to a null terminated c-pointer that points to a list of strings.

For example  the c function I need to use looks like:

    foo (char **str, int cnt, c-struct result)

In other words I'm passing a list of cnt strings into the function to get back a structure that contains the strings. The problem is with the first parameter. In most cases I will pass only one string, but the function still expects it to be a list of strings - in this case a list of one string.

Bill