Hi all,

As I've been working on cross-platform compatibility shtuff for Chicken, it
would be appreciated if I knew what platforms/architectures are actually
being used or are desired so I know what requires the most thought.  (Example:
I rather doubt AIX is in widespread use, although it's theoretically supported
by one of the build systems formerly used.)  Can everyone please edit the
platforms-used wiki page and add their names and platform(s)/architecture(s)
used and/or desired, as a rough survey?  Thanks very much!

-elf