Hello,

I'm new to Chicken, and confused as to what is the current stable release.

According to the Download link at call-cc.org, the current release is 4.5.0, but in the Development snapshots, there is 4.5.7. Meanwhile, I tried to install the TinyCLOS egg, and it seems that it depends on a feature introduced in 4.5.2 (-no-procedure-checks-for-toplevel-bindings).

I want to use TinyCLOS, so I'm about to install 4.5.7 in any case, but I would like to know if that means I'm on a development release. Alternatively, is there is a way of installing TinyCLOS against 4.5.0 ?

Thanks in advance,

Mike