Hello Alex,

I've been using your matchable egg and am really happy with it.
I've been using it to make the compiler for my parser, genturfa'i,
more sophisticated so that I can make the runtime code much simpler.

Having taken a quick look at the code, it doesn't seem like it
derives from Andrew Wright's implementation, please correct me if
I'm wrong.

I've just come across a bug in the matchable egg which I've
documented in ticket #487:

  http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/487

A call is made to |length| even when the input isn't a list if a
production contains |...|.

I've worked around this problem in my code by adding an extra
production to guard against a symbol being checked by any later
production containing |...|.

Since I can work around the problem, it isn't urgent.  It would be
awesome all the same if you could look at the ticket and see if
there is a more systematic problem in the code.

Thank you!

-Alan
--
.i ko djuno fi le do sevzi