All of these are available in the official egg repo and are documented on
the wiki.

Amazon S3 <https://aws.amazon.com/s3/>: amazon-s3

Manage buckets, upload files, etc. Has a nice method for dealing with
Amazon's wacky authentication system, which could be useful in dealing with
other Amazon AWS APIs.

SendGrid <http://sendgrid.com/>: send-grid

Make sure your email gets delivered. SendGrid sends your email and handles
all of the tricky stuff for you.

Stripe <https://stripe.com/>: striped-zebra

Take payments online. Stripe is a super easy way to quickly take credit
card payments online (US only currently).

They are all just built to what I needed and could be expanded. I welcome
any contributions and would be glad to add more where the APIs are lacking,
if someone needs it.

Thanks,
Thomas Hintz