Hi all,

    I also have been encountering some mysterious heap full errors and even
segmentation faults when working with large data sets and some tree data
structures or srfi-4 vectors. For example, the attached code does not
include any FFI stuff, yet it causes segmentation faults when compiled with
anything other than -O -d2 options. I will be happy to help write scripts
to analyze memory layout logs.
   Ivan

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Alaric Snell-Pym