I have some tough install situations and having a "deployed" version of
chicken itself would be great.

Specifically I need to install to an area from a vm via sshfs but cannot
write directly as the user that the files ultimately need to be owned by.
Don't ask. It is stupid and it sucks. Anyhow, I can work around this but it
occurred to me that a chicken install that could be moved to any directory
would be really cool and might solve my problem. Is it possible?

--
Matt
-=-