Alex Shinn scripsit:

> If people think it's useful I'd consider walking pairs and vectors.

They are the most important cases, because the expected value is
expressed as a literal value, and that can only be a list or vector.  If
you are using `test-assert`, you can specify your own function directly.

> Regardless, I'll add a utility to make defining tests with your own
> comparator easier, and explicitly export test-approx-equal? so you
> don't have to capture the initial test comparator.

+1

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        co...@ccil.org
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi