On 02/01/2015 03:57 AM, Bahman Movaqar wrote:
> A naive question but suppose I want to write an application (not an
> egg); an application in the sense that it will not be installed in
> CHICKEN repository.
> What is the recommended directory structure? How can I run the tests
> (like 'chicken-install -test')? How can I express dependencies? Or is it
> just *my* conception of application and in CHICKEN there is no
> difference between this and an egg?
>
> I'd appreciate any help or a pointer to a relevant documentation.

Thank you very much Peter and Mario for the detailed answers.
Considering what you said, I believe I'll go with the "egg" approach.

--
Bahman Movaqar

http://BahmanM.com - https://twitter.com/bahman__m
https://github.com/bahmanm - https://gist.github.com/bahmanm
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)