Hi there!

I'd really like to get in touch with different forms of handling SQL with
CHICKEN in practice. I know about the existence of SQLite and Postgresql
eggs, and also about SSQL.

But I'd like to see real code snippets performing queries and processing
data from web forms or other forms of data input. I'd like to see how
CHICKEN users wrap SQL calls in real projects, and if you you use some
self-developed record/object mapping or maybe functional handlers for it.

I realize this is a broad request, but I'd appreciate if some you could
share real code to inspire me.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Arthur