There are three interfaces on the host but hostinfo-addresses returns only
one. I think this may be a bug.

I'm using chicken 4.13 and see the same behavior on Ubuntu 18.04 and SLES11.

csi> (hostinfo-addresses (hostname->hostinfo (get-host-name)))
#(#u8(10 27 44 127))

Sometimes I get 127.0.0.1, sometimes I get one of the external interfaces.

BTW, I don't see a hostinfo egg for Chicken 5. Is porting hostinfo planned
or is the functionality available in a different egg?

Thanks.
--
Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated.
It is hard to keep things simple. - Richard Branson.