First of all be thankful you don' hava a house inabited by three chihuahuas and 4 cats.

Pick up poop ASAP.  Also,accept  NO KISSES!!!!!!!!

Best Bill F.

Shane Turnbeaugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Levi does this too, and is in very good health.  I'm simply mortified, but am at a loss as to what to do to stop him.  Any ideas would be appreciated as well.

Shane

Valerie Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My Vet said, if they are otherwise healthy, that they do it because they are dogs................:) Yuck!

Valerie Evans
Enriching the Lives of Women
Shop Online 24 Hours A Day
www.marykay.com/vevans