How did your vet make the diagnosis?  Unless scrapings are taken and examined under the microscope it might be difficult for some vets to distinguish mange from ring worm.Trust me, we had that happen last year.  Not fun when you have 4 cats and 3 dogs with ring worm.

shandra24c <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok Guys I took my babies to the vet yesterday and I was told that my
smallest one might be getting skin mites. I dont know anything about
these. The vet said She hopes she doesn't get them because she sure
is small to operate on. DO they have to operate if the get skin
mites? What are skin mites? How do they get skin mites? Any
Information will help thanks.              Shandra

" Lets talk about man's best friend!
Join today! "

Do you Yahoo!?

" Lets talk about man's best friend!