You worried me there for a moment...I thought you might be the wrester..whew!!

We live in MIssion Viejo, CA, which is about half way between Los Angeles and San Diego.

I look forward to seeing digitals of your "furry Chihuahuas."

Enjoy the nice weather, Bill F.

Karen Duff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pancho and Rosie are adorable! They look so loveable.  Know how you must love them.  My little Pedro and Rosie are "sweethearts" too.  I have been gone all day to wrestling tournament in Savannah, MO-2 grandsons wrestle.  When I just returned home they were so very, very happy to see me (as always).  I'll get my digital out and send you pics of them.
Have a great weekend.  It is almost 60 degrees in Kansas City today and tomorrow's forecast is 70.  Wow!
Where do you live?
Talk with you soon,
Karen

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!