From:
Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrea Cramer
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:58 AM
To:
Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Re: Effort to Ban All Dog and Cat Fur Trading

I mentioned paint, in context to someone that disapproves of someone wearing real fur- keep me off your list then, see if I care. Your just a screen name to me. I am a friendly person once you stop talking to me with all this attitude like your better than everyone else.

-Andrea

Nonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Whoever mentioned paint… not I and I still think your original comment was in left field enough said this should be a friendly list.. lets keep it that way.

Nonnie

IF THERE ARE NO DOGS OR HORSES IN HEAVEN THEN WHEN I DIE I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY WENT.

HOPEFULLY, there IS a  RAINBOW BRIDGE!!