Actually it was a matter of insufficient time! She was not suppose to go in to heat at that time!! It wasn't time! I am waiting a week or so before going to the vet....hopefully it didn't "take", but He will be fixed soon, he had only been here a week or two! And to my knowledge there wouldn't be a health risk, in fact I believe the "experts" all say it is healthiest to neuter...decreases all types of risk, but I will know more when he sees the vet. Maybe vet can answer this Q.

Wow! I wish I knew how to answer that question, but is
there a reason you didn't have him neutered?  Maybe it
was a health risk to him?

He sounds awful cute at 2.5 lbs.

Sheri ~n~ Be be
http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=125683&j=t