On 7/9/05, lermagirl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So if you know some things you
> think I, as a chihuahua owner, might want and/or need to know please
> suggest them to me,

To me, the important things to know/think about/research when owning a
chihuahua:

1.  Deciding whether the dog will be trained to potty outside or on puppy pads.

2.  What kind of food are you going to feed?  Since it's a small dog
and it won't eat much you especially want to look into being sure you
feed a high quality food.

3.  Reverse Sneeze / Luxating Patellas / Hypoglycemia
 (http://www.prouxchihuahuas.com/id27.html)

4.  Even though it is small, it is still a dog and should be treated
like a dog.  Therefore, SOCIALIZE, SOCIALIZE, SOCIALIZE...and attend
an obedience class.

--
Kelly
Kitty -http://www.dogster.com/?127210  / Moo - http://www.dogster.com/?127206