Thats cute.. Not referring to your son, but I guess you got my point? Its funny.. I will sit back and take alot, but when you jump on my kids, watch out.. I'll rip you a new ...
Did you see Dante? He's on my webpage below. Can't wait till he's old enough to use to breed. He's adorable! I'm breeding Daisy in the next few weeks, and I really wanted to use him. He's just too young at 5 months.. Chelle T.-----NW Illinois ** Owned by Chihuahuas** My Web Page: http://www.geocities.com/chelle090468/index.html ----- Original Message ----- From: "Venus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 1:32 PM Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Chi's and Children > LOL SOOOO FUNNY... I read that last part "Dante has never seen a cat > before and went nuts on a walk the other day. Lack of exposure made > him fearful and snappish" and it throw me off for a min... mu > youngest son's name is also Dante'. Just had to share my laugh. > > > --- In [email protected], "Chelle T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >> And again. If you raise any animal without socialization with > kids/old >> people/young people, etc., the animal will fear them. A dog that > is never >> subjected to a child will be afraid of it. And if you can train a > dog, why >> cant you train a child to behave appropriately with a dog? >> >> I believe the people who have made the negative comments are the > ones who >> have no kids and their chihuahuas arent exposed enough to children > to know >> how to react. And people who dont have kids should NEVER tell a > real parent >> how to raise a child. Experience counts, just like with chihuahuas! >> >> Dante has never seen a cat before and went nuts on a walk the other > day. >> Lack of exposure made him fearful and snappish-- >> >> >> Chelle T.-----NW Illinois >> ** Owned by Chihuahuas** >> My Web Page: >> http://www.geocities.com/chelle090468/index.html > > > > > " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! > Join today! " > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

