From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Amanda
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 6:02 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Ultimate Jealousy

When my fiance and I kiss and cuddle, Chino is *so* happy!!! He wags
his tail rapidly and jumps all over the place licking us wherever he
can. He wants kisses and loves too!! It's so funny. "I want love
too!!!," he says. I guess all chi's have their different reactions...
but until now, I never knew other chi's had reactions at all when
their "humans" show love to one another. That's funny to hear :)
Amanda

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Jim Byler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,

> Whenever my wife and I hug or exchange a kiss, Lacey our Chi / Pom
mix, growls and barks at us. LOL.  Since we had the same response from
Gracie, our prior Chi, I am wondering whether others have experienced
the same reaction.