I am hard-pressed to answer this as we have 3 Chihuahuas. Perhaps, I should answer it three times?

Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
Chihuahuas group:

Is your chihuahua affectionate towards other people and/or
other dogs?

  o My chi is affectionate towards both other people and dogs.
  o My chi dislikes both other people and dogs.
  o My chi likes other people but hates other dogs.
  o My chi hates other people but gets along great with other dogs.
  o My chi is a one-person chi.
  o My chi is a two-person chi.
  o My chi hates everyone even me.