LOOKING FOR CHRISTANS TO DONATE TO US... LOOKING FOR A ATTY AT LAW
AND LOOKING FOR Certified Public Accountants One of the hurdles to
finding a permanent location are the zoning and other red tape
issues. WE NEED TO work with a pro-bono legal team to help smooth
some of that over. THIS IS NOT A SCAM. PLEASE SEND CHECK OR MONEY
ORDER
> > TO: MINISTER TELL,SCHON T.
> > 475 N.W. GLISAN
> > PORTLAND,OREGON 97209
> > (503)679-8558
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PORTLAND-OREGON/
          "Resources for the poor are overloaded.
  One night last winter 445 people requesting shelter were turned
away."
In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "schon thriller tell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/02/44824.shtml
> "Sleeping should not be against the law. The lack of sleep leads to
> psychosis and hallucinations," said Jeff Roundtree, himself
formerly
> homeless. "Sleep deprivation was used as a torture technique by
Japan
> on P.O.W's during WWII."
> "This law does not address the root cause of any problems. It just
> shifts them to other areas." Jamie Manuel, project associate for
> crossroads continues, "Resources for the poor are overloaded. One
> night last winter 445 people requesting shelter were turned away."
> crossroads teaches people to organize and peacefully advocate for
> their sisters and brothers.
> During the winter months there are only 630 emergency shelter beds
> available for those seeking shelter. A one-time street count
> conducted last April by JOIN showed 1,672 people sleeping outside.
> Asked about the impact of displacement, law enforcement officials
> told crossroads that their job is to enforce the law within their
> jurisdiction. They do not consider themselves responsible for
> displacing the homeless into other neighborhoods. Ultimately it is
> the police commissioner, Mayor Vera Katz, who is responsible for
> police policies. Mayor Katz was not available for comment, she was
in
> New York City discussing plans for a major league baseball team to
> come to Portland. Three of the proposed sites for a $400,000,000
> stadium would be over or next to the I-405 corridor.
> "Time and again law enforcement and city officials tell us that
these
> laws will direct people experiencing homelessness through the
> community court system and to social services that will get them
off
> the streets." Said Rachel Langford, a volunteer with
crossroads, "At
> the same time they admit that these social services are
overburdened,
> under-funded, and unable to meet the needs of many homeless
> citizens." "Time and again law enforcement and city officials tell
us
> that these laws will direct people experiencing homelessness
through
> the community court system and to social services that will get
them
> off the streets." Said Rachel Langford, a volunteer with
> crossroads, "At the same time they admit that these social services
> are overburdened, under-funded, and unable to meet the needs of
many
> homeless citizens."
> When contacted by street roots Myers declined comment and referred
> questions to Sgt. Brian Schmautz, Portland Police Department's
public
> relations officer. Schmautz said this is not a part of a solution
> homelessness. He said he was not aware who was trespassing on ODOT
> land, nor was he aware of any data directly connecting homeless
with
> larcenies.
> However he said, "I have talked with officers and most perceive a
> connection between transients and larcenies." When asked if
> concentrated enforcement in these areas will simply move people to
> other areas, Schmautz said, "I don't know, I cannot predict the
> future."
> Activist Christian Parenti comments, "The government has a choice,
> either treat people well or incarcerate them." Jerry Martin, also
> formerly homeless said, "Well it looks like the city of Portland is
> moving toward sheltering the poor in jail. Although this solution
is
> probably the most expensive, it does have the allure of not
requiring
> much thought."
>
>  phone: 503-228-5657
>  address: 1231 S.W.Morrison KATU 2 News - Portland, Oregon
> www.katu.com
>
> Portland's homeless: A growing problem
>
> June 13, 2003
>
>  PORTLAND - Walk down many streets in Portland and you'll find
plenty
> of homeless people.
> Portland's homeless problem is growing, and solutions may be hard
> find.
>
> Mike Eddy said he sees a number of homeless people on his way to
work
> every day in southeast Portland. Homeless people living out of
carts,
> and hanging out on the streets.
>
> Related stories:
>  Street family member still sought for murder
>  Portland's homeless warned to obey laws
>  Land sought for new Dignity Village
>
> One homeless man, "Eddie", a Vietnam vet called Portland the best
> place in the country to be homeless. He has been homeless in
Portland
> for 27 years, by choice.
>
> "We know there is help available we choose not to use that," said
> Eddie. "It's just a lifestyle."
>
> That lifestyle infuriates many business owners, who are often left
> with the mess.
>
> Elizabeth Robarts, owner of The Slammer Tavern in southeast
Portland,
> said transients are ruining her business.
>
> "We just had two over there sleeping," said Robarts. ". . .you get
> people that go by if they aren't my regulars they don't want to
stop."

> With homeless camps alongside freeways, and on street corners, you
> might wonder what the city is doing to help.
>
> Portland Mayor Vera Katz admits homelessness is a big problem, and
> she's appointed Commissioner Eric Sten to a special committee to
look
> into the issue.
>
> Sten said that while homelessness is on the rise, he thinks locking
> transients up won't do any good.
>
> "I don't see a lot of evidence that the crackdown really solves any
> problem," said Sten.
>
> Instead, Sten would like to focus on providing housing and social
> programs to get the homeless of the streets.
> http://www.katu.com/printstory.asp?ID=58374
> LOOKING FOR CHRISTANS TO DONATE TO US... LOOKING FOR A ATTY AT LAW
 AND LOOKING FOR Certified Public Accountants One of the hurdles to
finding a permanent location are the zoning and other red tape
issues. WE NEED TO work with a pro-bono legal team to help smooth
some of that over.

> > VOCATIONAL TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT SHELTER
> > WE WANT IT TO BE A SHELTER FOR THE HOMLESS. WHAT PROGRAMES WE WANT
> > TO HAVE IS.....
> > HAVE HOME STUDY COURSES FOR THE HOMELESS SO THEY CAN LEARN A JOB
> > SKILL
> > S.T.D.(sexual transmitted DISEASE EDUCATION,
> > (DONNA STANDING ROCK ) OF CASCADE AIDS PROJECT WILL DO THE CLASS
FOR
> > THAT FOR US.

> > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-UXYpsxkjfrCJ4rh8jeRx
                 the space-time continum >
                    MINORITY REPORT
> IF  WE CAN STOP PEOPLE BEFORE THEY ARE accused of  CRIMES TO MAKE
$$$$$$ TO FEED KIDS AT HOME ,CRIMES THEY WILL DO TO MAKE $$ TO FEED/
HOUSE THEMSELVES,AND A LOVER BY BEING A PIMP CRACK DEALER,POT DEALER
 ANY CRIME IF WE CAN SEE THE FUTURE NOW WE  MUST STOP THE BLACKS AND
PEOPLE OF ALL RACES.YOUR DONATIONS CAN HELP > US START MINISTRIES
THAT WILL HOUSE LADIES SO WE CAN PROVIDE JOB > SKILLS, A TALK SHOW-
 COMUNITY FOURM SO THEY MAY BEE SEEN BY A TALENT > AGENT THAT MAY
 LIKE THEM AND HELP THEM GET BIG. PEOPLE FUTURE IS IN > YOUR HANDS
 PLEASE DONATE $1.00,OR $5.00 ,$10.00 OR MORE >
 http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?id=1807592183
 <http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?id=1807592183&d=hv&cf=info>
 &d=hv&cf=info >
 Action/Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy and Thriller > 2 hrs. 20
 min. Based on the short story by Philip K. *bleep*, MINORITY >
> > > REPORT is set in a 2054 Washington D.C. judicial system in
which >
> > > killers are arrested and convicted before they commit murder
using
> > > and > is himself accused of the future murder of a man he hasn`t
> > > even met. > Release Date: June 21, 2002 Nationwide. > MPAA
Rating:
> > > PG-13 for violence, brief language, some sexuality and > drug
> > > content. > I am HONORABLE MINISTER TELL,SCHON)SEAN TELL) a 36
year
> > > old black > man -12-28-1968 D.O.B.the 2nd. DR. MARTIN LUTHER
KING JR.....-A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST-THE POOR HOMELESS HAVE THE RIGHT
TO GET JOB SKILLS,THE RIGHT TO START A CHURCH MINISTRY,THE RIGHT TO
BE EMPLOYED IN A MINISTRY HE/SHE WANTS TO HELP START I WANT TO  HELP
THE POOR IN PORTLAND,OREGON, X CONS AND THE HOMELESSI WORK PART TIME
AT HARRY'SFRESH FOODS http://www.harrysfresh.com/home.php
http://www.harrysfresh.com/contact/index.php
http://www.harrysfresh.com/products/New_Fall_Products_FoodService.php
I AM TRYING TO FUND THIS MINISTRY  BY WORKINK AS NO ONE DONATES WHEN
THEY SEE MY SITES ON YAHOO.COM OR BLACKPLANET.COM
         I HAVE A DREAM.... TO SHOW GOD'S LOVE TO THE POOR .TO GET
INNOCENT PEOPLE X, CONS A NEW TRAIL BY PAYING A ATTY AT LAW TO GO
BACK 15 YEARS AND REOPEN UP A CASE, SO THAT THE INNOCENT CAN GET
JUSTICE....Innocent In Prison Project International

http://www.innocentinprison.org/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM