This guy might get 8 years! they should throw him in front of a truck...

SoCal Man Accused Of Throwing Chihuahua To Its Death

POSTED: 11:42 am PST November 4, 2005

Felony animal cruelty charges have been filed in Gardena against a man who allegedly tossed his girlfriend's Chihuahua into the street -- where it was run over and killed -- because he felt she loved the dog more than she loved him.

Emidio Jesus Medina, 28, of Compton was charged Thursday with one count of animal cruelty and two counts of child endangerment for inflicting mental suffering on his girlfriend's 2-year-old and 4-year-old children, who witnessed the dog's death.

Medina is expected to enter a plea next week. If convicted, he faces up to eight years in prison.

The 23-year-old owner of the dog, Patricia Morales, declined to comment. Medina's telephone has been disconnected.

Police responding to a family disturbance call on Aug. 30 were told by witnesses that the couple was arguing in front of two children before Medina lifted the dog over his head and threw it into the path of a car on Budlong Street.

The police report quotes Medina as saying, "She loves that dog more than she loves me. I was trying to make a point

Please visit our website :

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua