Hello and welcome. I am Marsha in KY and I am owed by 5 chis, a wolf/husky mix, a spitz mix, a rabbit, a horse, 3 cats and a parakeet. Oh, and 2 human teens as well!! lol. Look forward to getting to know my neighbor to the north!
Marsha

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 5:20 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Hello from a new member

Hi.  I just joined your group and am looking forward to some good conversation.  I live in Newark Ohio.  I am 44 year young mom of 2 girls.  I have 3 Chi's- Dawn Joy, Boo Boo, and Little Miss.  I have an old Jack Russel, Terri Sue.  I have recently adopted a kitten that was on the road and named her Wrangler, (boy she was in bad shape and very very young.).  My oldest step son is currently living with us and his dog is a medium size mix named Thumper.

I have done some dog transports, fostering, and work with rescue groups in the past but had to stop due to circumstances beyond my control.  I still volunteer my time for our local rescue for benefits.

Give me a line back.  I look forward to meeting you all.

Lee Ann