From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susana M
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:44 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] my little girl... please help!!!!

the "breeder" took her away from her mom long befor i gother. Thats why i went on and got her cause she was in a pin by herself. she didnt have any litter mates. I thought she would be better off being loved then just pinned up... when she starts gettin really still i give her some nutrical. sometimes she get really still and her head goes to one side but after she gets some nutrical she seems better. She has a doctor appt friday morning. Is there anything else i should do untill then?

nonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this pup is too young to be taken from her mother.  THey usually recommend taking the pups at 12 weeks old.  I would take her to a vet and supplement her food alot.  I'd be real worried.

NOnnie