I do wish the best of the lucks to you and your little fellow and, yes, your husband is a really nice guy, drove 4 hours? Nah! I'm kiddingMichael

lovemydogsus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Hello all~

I've posted before and received a lot of good advice from the group
regarding my new Chihuahua puppy.  One of the many things I was told
from this group was not to get him during Christmas, but before or
after.  Well, we just picked him up today.  My husband drove 4 hours
with me to get him (what a good guy).  He's really sweet, but I am so
glad that I took your advice and didn't wait until Christmas because he
is really scared. I can't imagine what he'd be like if we had company
over. He is 4 1/2 months old and has never been away from the breeder,
so he got super attached.  He was supposed to go to a show home and she
holds them until 6 months to see how they turn out, but he has an
overshot jaw, so he was sold to me as a pet.  We are going to take it
slow with him and give him time, but right now all he wants is to be
held.  It's been so long since I've had a Chihuahua, that I don't
remember what their first reaction is.  I'm assuming this is normal.

Wish us Luck!

Kim

Correo Yahoo!

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua